Electrolux glasswashers are the perfect choice for pubs and bars with limited space but lots of business. No need to wait for glasses to cool. Cold rinse feature assures cold and sanitized glasses immediately after washing. Silent operation and less heat emission thanks to the double skin construction. Accidental damage to glassware and crockery are reduced thanks to the â€œSoft startâ€ by reducing the power of the jets of water at the start of the wash cycle.
- Counter balanced double skin door and cabinet
- Electronic control panel with 3 wash cycles (with cold rinse cycle - when connected to cold water)
- One touch operation with precise digital temperature and self diagnostic display
- Soft-start feature to protect glassware and reduce up-turning of plastics
- Requires only 2.3 litres of water per cycle - ensuring lower energy and water as well as lower detergent and rinse-aid consumption
- Built in rinse booster pump assures constant rinsing temperature
- Built in safety thermostop ensures correct rinse temperature
- Additional upper tank filters for added protection
- Pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners for easy housekeeping
- Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles
- Rack support suits the use of multiple basket sizes (400 x 400mm / 355 x 355mm / 432 x 432mm)
- Supplied on adjustable 90mm legs with 1 x 400 x 400mm basket
- Dimensions of 460mm x 565mm x 820mm
- Rated at 3.3kW 15 Amp
Please log in to view available downloads.