Bankwest Stadium | Kitchen Contracting Project
Project Completion: 2019
Western Sydney Stadium, now known as Bankwest Stadium, opened to the public in April 2019. Bankwest Stadium has a 30, 000 spectator capacity with five levels of premium, corporate and function spaces, as well as big screens, wifi access and broadcast facilities. This stadium is seen as a major community asset to Western Sydney.
Fans are packed close to the action, with a steep tiered seating concept that also keeps all eats undercover. Enhancing the match-day experience, the stadium has been designed so that fans are never more than 30m away from on-site food outlets or amenities.
Stoddart was heavily involved in the fitout of the many stadium kitchens and beverage service areas. This includes but is not limited to:
- Halton ventilation exhaust hoods
- Electrolux Professional combi ovens
- Culinaire vertical and standard hot cupboards, bain maries, hot food slides, cold food displays
- Adande drawer systems
- Anets fryers
- Stdodart Plumbing wash basins
- Custom fabricated work benches, counters and shelves
- Custom fabricated Wall sheeting and spine walls
Stoddart proudly worked alongside the selected builder and contractors to ensure all equipment was designed and installed to specification and delivered on time.