Provide convenient access to frozen products for your back-of-house staff with an Airex Undercounter Freezer.
The Airex Undercounter Freezers are equipped with an adjustable temperature control, environmentally friendly R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, two adjustable shelves and a protective coating on the refrigeration coil to help prevent corrosion. CFC-free PU insulation provides both structural support and thermal performance efficiency, ensuring energy efficiency across the entire lineup.
The glass door freezer features a lockable double-glazed heated door - to provide exceptional display while minimising condensation. The solid door freezer features a lockable and reversible door, providing adaptability and ensuring each unit will fit perfectly into every location.
- Adjustable digital temperature control (from -16°C to -18°C)
- Protective coating on refrigeration coil to help prevent corrosion
- Environmentally friendly R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Two adjustable shelves and base shelf included
- Reversible and lockable doors
- CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Supplied on adjustable feet
- 600mm depth to suit compact applications
- 24 Months on-site parts and labour warranty
- Dimensions of 595 x 600 x 840mm
- Suplied with 10 Amp plug & lead
- 46.0 Kilograms
- 595.0 Millimetres
- Amp Plug
- 600.0 Millimetres
- Door Type
- 1 Door
- Energy Load
- 840.0 Millimetres
Please log in to view available downloads.