UVI exhaust hoods are designed for use in all commercial and show kitchens, especially those with horizontal ductwork. UVI hoods are equipped with the UV Capture Ray™ technology that neutralises the grease carried by the exhaust air. By carefully selecting the number of UV tubes, airborne cooking odours will be reduced so that it can negate the need to discharge at a high level from the building. Capture Jet™ helps capture and contain the heat with upto 30% lower airflow.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood shall comply with AS1668.2 2012 as a proprietary hood
- Constructed from 1.2 mm AISI 304 Satin finish with fully welded exhaust plenum
- The hood shall be supplied complete with vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology with high efficiency UL classified multi-cyclone grease filters (KSA) and pressure measurement points as well as exhaust and supply air adjustment dampers and flush light fittings provide minimum 500 lux at the cooking surface
- The size shall be as indicated in the drawings
- The hood will be designed to save energy and capture efficiency will be calculated using convective heat calculations methods
Make-up air will be supplied at low velocity through the front face of the canopy.
- Progressive Filtration
- UV Filtration
- Capture Jet Technology
- Cold Mist & Hot Wash
- Exhaust System Classification
- Exhaust Hood
- Low Wall System
- Make Up Air
Please log in to view available downloads.